- GRI, CNE
Sarasota, FL 34242-1674
Your Local Real Estate Professional
I started my career in Marketing for the Harvard Club of Boston over 20 years ago. After changing careers, I began working in the insurance and investment industry, focusing on retirement and estate planning. I have extensive professional experience in providing exceptional service to clients. My unique experience in hospitality, marketing and financial services has provided a great foundation for the real estate industry. I am a dedicated professional that believes that being trustworthy, honest, knowledgeable and ethical are the foundation to building strong and lasting relationships with clients and customers.
I will assist you in obtaining your goals, whether it’s the purchase of your first home, a second home for vacation or investment purposes, or retirement property. I will listen to your objectives and needs, negotiate and work tirelessly on your behalf. If your goal is to sell your home, I will guide you through the process with the most comprehensive systems that leverage exceptional marketing and innovative technology. I will provide transparency so that all of your questions and/or concerns are promptly addressed. I am committed to exceeding my clients’ expectations in every way.
I am an active member at my local association, Realtor® Association of Sarasota and Manatee, serving on various committees and a graduate of the Leadership Academy. I serve as a Director for Florida Realtors®. I also serve as the Director of Programs for the Women's Council of REALTORS® Sarasota Network. In my free time, I volunteer as an Adoption Counselor at St Francis Animal Rescue of Venice.
- Jody is an enthusiastic and optimistic person who goes after a deal with everything in her power. We put our condo on the market when the market was not all that hot. She held a very large number of open houses and really drummed up interest in the unit. Starting with aggressive pricing she managed to get us a deal much better than we had anticipated.
- "We first met Jody Carlson of Coldwell Banker (Siesta Key) at an open house on Siesta Key. Although we did not submit an offer on that property, we maintained contact with Jody as she helped us find and purchase the condo we were looking for. Jody was more than helpful in our search, guiding us through each step of the purchase. She even helped us to obtain sources and documents needed for our homeowner's insurance. In short, she made the process so pleasant for us. She is truly delightful to work with. We have no reservations about recommending Jody. If we should have additional real estate needs in the future, Jody will be our go to, hands down. By the way, if you like Tootsi Rolls, Jody has the best available on Siesta Key !!!!" Stan and Cathy 2016
- "We absolutely loved working with Jody. She negotiated for us and always had our best interests when working on our behalf. Jody has kept us updated throughout the whole buying process and we are thrilled to have found our new home." 2015
- "We came to Sarasota for a vacation and left with a new Condo! We couldn't have done it without the tireless effort of Jody Carlson. Her work ethic is incredible. She immediately knew what we were looking for and was able to narrow our search criteria so we wasted no time. She has worked behind the scenes, all hours of the day and night, for us from contract signing to closing. We truly value her advice, professionalism and friendship. She would certainly be our first choice for any future deals." 2015
- "Jody worked tirelessly representing us. She advanced our best interests in a professional manner and there was never an information or time gap when we had questions. There is no one else we will consider using when our next move occurs." 2015
Graduate, Realtor Institute
Certified Negotiation Expert
At Home With Diversity
National Association of Realtors
Realtor® Association of Sarasota and Manatee
Women's Council of REALTORS®